Total Body Conditioning Program
The Total Body Conditioning Program is a proven medically supervised conditioning and fitness program that we have designed for people of all ages and athletic levels. We currently work with teachers, police officers, firemen, military and the everyday person. Our program focuses on establishing a proper health and cardiovascular foundation on which strength and endurance can be built. If you are not healthy and can’t breathe, you will never achieve fitness.
The Total Body Conditioning program provides the following services:
Comprehensive Initial Assessment
- Personal Goal Setting
- InBody Composition (Highly accurate Body analysis of lean body mass and % Bodyfat)
- Resting Metabolic Test (Determines fitness level and caloric need)
One-on-One Exercise sessions with Ryan Nova, NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Heart Rate training that will convert your metabolism to burning fat for energy rather than burning muscle and carbs.
- Core strengthening
- Total Body Conditioning
- Up to 30 sessions (30-40 minutes each)
- Practical nutritional advice to achieve your personal goals.
- Weekly nutrition class held each Saturday which will teach you how to turn your body into a fat burning machine.
Sports Recovery & Chiropractic Services
- Comprehensive services during each visit provided, Dr. Jan Kasprowicz, DC
Any trainer or exercise program can have you sweat and feel exhausted, but that doesn’t mean you’re achieving your personal goal or achieving health. In most cases, you are not even burning fat, you are most likely burning carbohydrates and muscle for fuel.
Our Total Body Conditioning program emphasizes proper form, technique and scientifically proven training to convert your body into a fat burning machine. We supply you with a complimentary heart rate monitor that works with your iPhone or Android.
All you need to bring is sneakers and workout clothes. We supply you with water and towels.
In regards to the cost of our program, in many cases there is zero out of pocket expense if you have out of network benefits with your insurance provider.
Schedule Your Assessment
Call (917) 748-2902 or Complete the Form Below and We Will Contact You Shortly.
Any information submitted will be forwarded to our office by email and not via a secure messaging system. This form should not be used to transmit private health information, and we disclaim all warranties with respect to the privacy and confidentiality of any information submitted through this form.