Creatine Supplements Improve Sports Performance

First and foremost, creatine is the number one researched supplement of all kinds of sports performance supplements. It actually plays a crucial role in the production of cellular energy by making ATP, which is adenosine triphosphate. Every cell in your body is fueled by adenosine triphosphate, ATP. Once creatine enters the blood stream, 95% of it goes directly to your skeletal muscle. The remaining 5% goes to your brain and to your heart.

The extra energy that creatine helps produce allows you to train harder, both with lifting exercises but also with anaerobic exercises. Therefore, it is going to increase your anaerobic power, which allows you to jump higher, sprint faster, and cycle up bigger hills.

Dr. Kasprowicz holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Montclair State University and graduated from the New York Chiropractic College with his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2001. He is certified in the Graston Technique, Kinesio Tape certified, and fully certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners as well as the New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic. Dr Jan Kasprowicz of New Jersey Chiropractic & Sports Recovery can be reached at (917) 748-2902 and is located at 611 U.S. 46 Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604.

Menu
Call Now Button