Plain and simple, biohacking is body optimization, whereby you use technology and nutrition to increase your personal performance. If you want to optimize your life and live a full life and not decline as you get older, biohacking or bio-optimization is definitely going to help you, especially with what you are trying to do.
If you have these environmental stresses that affect your body and reduce your body optimization, you may find excellent results with biohacking:
- Exposure to foods which are not organic
- A job which forces you to be indoors and not exposed to sunlight all day
- Exposure to poor drinking water (Poland Spring and Deer Park are not quality drinking waters)
- Work too many hours
- LED lights in your house
- A blinking cable box in your bedroom while you are sleeping
- A job with shift work where you are working late nights or like our first responders, you are working throughout the entire night and your circadian rhythms are affected
Also, if you are an athlete who wants to perform at a higher level and recover faster and be faster or stronger than the next guy or girl, biohacking can definitely help you as well.
Dr. Kasprowicz holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Montclair State University and graduated from the New York Chiropractic College with his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2001. He is certified in the Graston Technique, Kinesio Tape certified, and fully certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners as well as the New Jersey State Board of Chiropractic. Dr Jan Kasprowicz of New Jersey Chiropractic & Sports Recovery can be reached at (917) 748-2902 and is located at 611 U.S. 46 Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604.